October 31, 2023

Halloween in Miniature 23-15: It's Halloween!

Welcome back to the end of Halloween in Miniature!

(See Day 1)

IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the event these past two weeks.

Did you visit the Halloween party and see who showed up?

Well, it was fun! Back to regular posts now and... what will I be working on next?

Hint: Started...

Well, that's all I got done  - so far - on the Park Ave. Mansion.... ha! 

The base: Exciting, right? ha! Well I have to paint it before I attach the walls, and have to paint those too, I think.

I did find some cool new papers I thought would make nice wallpaper in the mansion. I like the pattern... I looked at it a couple times, but I like it, at least for one wall...I like larger and different patterns sometimes.

I'll post a monthly update tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting and voting for my miniature project too.  I do appreciate it!.