October 30, 2023

Halloween in Miniature 23-14: The Witch Cottage

Witch Cottage: The potion room

Welcome back to Halloween in Miniature!

(Start at Day 1 -  Next: Happy Halloween!)

While the guests are enjoying the party, the witch kindly invited everyone in to tour the cottage. (Click photos for full size; see other posts in left column archives.)

Ta-Dah!  The Witch's Cottage I've been working on all this time is finally pretty much finished. Have changed a few small things since then but it's mostly done.. Well, you're never really done, right? 

I added the potion shelf back in the room instead of the chest after the video.


The second floor bedroom/sitting area:



The potion room: 

Here's the table I put in the first floor, right-side potion-making room. You can't tell here, but the cup glows inside.


Mr. Skellie was relaxing and having a snack... finger sandwich, anyone?  Or.. let me give you a hand! (Ugh!) (Made by me.)



Wait, what's that noise outside? Can't even sit in peace and quiet! 



Here are some better views of The Witch Cottage:

 

* Thanks again for visiting and following along on my projects. I appreciate it! *