October 22, 2023

Halloween in Miniature: Halloween Swap!

 


Between the Halloween in Miniature posts, I thought I'd share info on the annual Halloween swap. The regular Halloween in Miniature post will be up tomorrow. (See Halloween in Miniature schedule/Day 1. Next: Day 8)

---------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER: Don't forget to VOTE for The Witch Cottage at the Halloween Challenge. **** VOTE at link here - Row 6**** 


 ------------------------------------------------------------------

I first joined in on the swap with the Facebook Half Scale Minis group last year. Here's last year's swap and what I made. 

This year (see top photo), I made the garden bed, chairs, and poppy-like flowers plant in the foam pumpkin (from a plant pick I found at Target.) Also added the other items.

I loved that fabric print, so I made another chair for myself to put in the witch cottage.


My swap partner, Cyndi, sent the fun Halloween assortment and dirtied up the sink. I have this sink, too, and will have to do something like that! She also sent along a witch house kitchen (with a trap net) in a small wood box. Fun!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year, I'm doing something different by posting on Instagram and here, according to the day's themes. The difference is there'll be at least a couple more photos included on this blog. Be sure to friend me there (cwrite12), play along and share the list!!

Here's the theme schedule: Post your minis based on the day's themes and tag me and the post theme - @halloweenmini