For A: An easy one: My favorite Abandoned Room, made in a photo box.
See first post about it. I loved doing this. And it can be harder to be messy, than neat! Note: most of the miniatures are 1/24th (half-scale) or 1/12th scale (1" = 1 foot.) This is half-scale.
I skipped last year's A to Z event but I'd done the monthly Blogging A to Z for quite a few years, so I thought it was time to sign up again.
The plan is simple: Post daily except Sunday. I also sometimes double up a few posts. And there may be a couple other posts between these from the miniature show and the annual Half-Scale swap. * Bear with me, if some things aren't right or links missing, which I'll fix as the days unfold. It gets confusing going back and forth to fix posts!
** Visit other A to Z blogs here. **
Next: Tomorrow, B for... (Posts go live at midnight.)
As usual, I'll be sharing my miniatures and maybe a few others I come across. They will mostly be simple photo posts and may not be new to followers, but I'll try to add a few new twists and they'll be new to others. Plus, it's always fun to look back on what's been made. So, Enjoy!
I will link all the month's posts also here to have one list and will link back to it each day. (*Click photos for full size.)
SCHEDULE:
A to Z for April: Daily except Sunday. (Posts go live at midnight the day of.)
A Today: Abandoned Room B - Mini Bakery
C Mini Cakes D Mini Dogs
E Mini Easter F Mini Food G Mini Gothic Library
H Mini Halloween I I love Minis! J- K Mini Kitchen Love
L - Lavender Cottage M Men's Store - Cigar Box
N Nothing but Mini Pumpkins O - Other (show) Minis P New Mini Project
Q-R Quite Royal Minis S Mini Skeletons T Mini Toys
U V Mini Victorian Houses W Witches & Wizards X Y Z The End.