April 02, 2026

Blogging A to Z: B for Miniature Bakery

 

miniature bakery

Continuing on the daily blog (except Sunday) for A to Z in April. (*Click photos for full size.)

See day 1 and schedule. Tomorrow: C for....

Today for B, an easy choice: My Witch's Bakery. - and the initial plan for it.

I took some new photos for this as I hadn't shown the additions since the last posts. 

miniature bakery sign

I really liked the results using the egg carton stone, first time I did a whole building. Just about everything's inside though I'm not finished filling the shelves. I also started painting the other Street of Shops building for a second floor restaurant, but I set it aside for now. 

For something different, I added stained glass to the windows for a unique look. I'm really happy with the results. That stone really looks great, doesn't it?

Left side window:

miniature bakery window

Full view: I updated the owner; see second pic below. Painted her hair and uniform black, added lace and accents. Yes, she's rather old-fashioned, even kind of Vampira-looking, from another century, really. What else would you expect for this kind of bakery? 😏 The table and chairs may stay or be temporary. Not sure yet.

miniature bakery full view

miniature bakery owner

Top of the bakery case:

Miniature bakery goodies

Bakery wall shelf - Take out boxes and goods on the front shelf:

miniature bakery inside

Plenty of storage boxes for tools. I'm still adding a few boxes. Oh, look. There's a visitor! Well... maybe that ghostly mouse caused some electric problems. That's my story anyway. So some of the shelf layout changed slightly since this as I had to "evacuate" the store and tear out part of the back wall. See here. All fixed now. 

miniature bakery visitor & storage

Side shelf dessert tower has more goodies, including this "delicious" plate:

Extra miniature dessert tower

Eyeing some miniature garnishes.

Don't be too surprised at what dishes are served here!