Ok not so exciting, but the front door's in and turned out good. I know, the pic isn't great, but I don't want to take it again. I'll get a better one after the wall is papered and the trim's on. Yes, I'm using duct tape this time to hinge it since it's strong and won't tear.
Here's the door from the inside in the front hall. I got the stairs and wall in too. (Finally, after also having to glue the handrail several times!) I had to add a light in the hall as it seemed too dark, so I used a bead and a glass flower petal that I touched up with black paint. There will be two small part walls on each side of the left dining room for dividers. The wood floors aren't in yet. I have to darken them more. I have to find more of the thin wood-sheet flooring. Almost out! Test-fitting. But I like how this looks kind of old.
Right side of the wall in the living room. I used painted card for the bottom of the walls. The wall trim is strips cut from a bamboo mat. Have to decide on some raggedy curtains yet. Probably going to use dirtied-up cheesecloth.