April 01, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge: Fairfield Dollhouse Attic

 

It's time for the annual A to Z Blog Challenge!  

The concept is simple - blogging for 26 days (except Sunday) from A to Z.

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants

I forgot about this, but saw it at the last minute, so I'm rushing to get things scheduled.

When I checked I last did this in 2015 and also in 2013, so I may rerun a few older posts since they'll be new to me - and to you- and they're on my favorite subject - dollhouse miniatures!

As I'm a big collector (no pun intended!), it's fun to go back and share older projects and new ones as well.

So for A:

Funny, as I jumped the gun the other day, not realizing this was coming up and posted  - two days ago!! - on Dollhouse Attics! So here's another look and be sure to check the link at left for more attic photos.

Portion of Fairfield attic





Fairfield attic sitting room 


Background: 

I recently finished working on the half-scale (1/24th, 1/2" =1 foot) Fairfield dollhouse kit from Greenleaf. This was roughly a year-long project, with the kit house built by me and hubby, with me doing the designing, decorating, and renovating. I'm a DIY'er, so I make most of the furnishings from kits and make most of my own accessories and decor.

 I am still scheduling other posts and photos on rooms I haven't shared yet, too, so stay tuned!

You can see links to various parts of the house and the house exterior on the tab under the top banner, My Dollhouses. Other posts can be seen in the archives list in the left column. Click photos for full size.

 * Next: A to Z Letter B for Fairfield Boy's Room. (Live day of link- on Monday.)

********

* Here's a list of all the posts, daily except Sunday. Links live on day of post.

Start 4/1: A - Fairfield Attic

4/3: B - Fairfield Boy's Room

C- Dollhouse Collections    D- Dollhouse Decorations E- Every Kind of Dollhouse Food

F - Fairfield Dollhouse and video   

G-H - Good it's Halloween!      4/11 I-J-K- Just my Fairfield Kitchen - first photos! 

4/14 L- Fairfield Living Room - first photos!  M: Miniature Kits

N-O-P  4/17 - Other New Project - Cottage 

Q-R 4/20-21: Quietly Working on Another Roombox

4/22: S-T: Some Miniature Toys           4/25 U-V-W  Invitation to Dine: Fairfield Dining Room

4/28 X-Y-Z: Month's recap: favorite photos & posts

Thanks for visiting! Come back for more photos and info!