April 07, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge F for Fairfield Dollhouse


My Half-Scale Fairfield Dollhouse

 It's time for the annual A to Z Blog Challenge!  

The concept is simple - blogging for 26 days (except Sunday) from A to Z.

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants


 Today for the Letter F:

I recently finished working on my half-scale (1/24, 1/2" to 1 foot) Fairfield dollhouse. My latest house is always my favorite, but I really did enjoy doing this house. I admired it for a long time and when I came across a super deal on the kit, I couldn't pass it up!

Not that it was easy! The shape and all the pieces, and some confusing directions, make it a hard house to start! I had it out several times and admit to being intimidated at first. There were also things I didn't think of until later and then went back and luckily could change. But I'm happy with the end results.

So for a change, here's a short video I did of the house exterior. This was done before I added a few more things to the house. Guess I'll have to make another video at some point. Check out other posts in the archives in the left column.


* Next: A to Z Letters G-H for Goodie, it's Halloween!

Thanks for visiting! Come back for more posts!