April 03, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge: B for Fairfield Boy's Room

It's time for the annual A to Z Blog Challenge!  

The concept is simple - blogging for 26 days (except Sunday) from A to Z.(*Start here at A. See archives in left column for all posts.)

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants

Today for the Letter B:

Decided I'll share a couple pix from the boy's bedroom in my Fairfield half-scale, (1/24th, 1/2" to 1 foot) dollhouse, a Greenleaf kit. I've been working on the dollhouse kit for the past year. I'm a DIY'er so I made most of the furniture myself from kits and also made most of the accessories and decorations.

See more photos of the house in the left column archive or on the tab under the top banner, My Dollhouses. More photos of the boy's room can be seen here. Click photos for full size.



* Next: A to Z Letter C  for Dollhouse Collections.

Thanks for visiting! Come back for more photos and such!