April 08, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge: G-H for Goodie, It's Halloween!


 Halloween table: I made the foods originally for my Haunted house. Now I set it up in a greenhouse.

 It's time for the annual A to Z Blog Challenge!  

The concept is simple - blogging for 26 days (except Sunday) from A to Z.

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants


 Today for the Letter G-H:

Great chance to share on my favorite holiday in miniature, Halloween! It's lots of fun making a dollhouse creepy and spooky for the spookiest time of year. * Click photos for full size.

I purposely put two lights on the Fairfield dollhouse porch as I have some fun spooky accessories to cover the lightsso they'll light up. But I won't be able to show that until late summer, so for now, I'll share some of the various things I've made for Halloween. 

The front of my 1" scale Halloween store. See more photos during the annual Halloween in Miniature event. Check the link for work by other artists. Links to all past events are on the top of the blog under the top photo. This was fun to make and design. I may yet make another store but smaller in half-scale. 


Witch hats in the Halloween store. Larger hats by "Kat the Hat" Hazelton of the UK.


This was fun to do.... assorted creepy art for various projects.


* Next: 4/11 A to Z Blog Challenge Letters I-J-K - It's Just My Fairfield Kitchen. New photos! 

* Thanks for visiting! Be sure to come back for more photos.