April 28, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge: X-Y-Z The Miniatures End!

 

Table and back wall in Men's Shop

* See the list of the month's A to Z Blog Challenge posts on the Letter A post.

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants


 Today is the End! Letters X-Y-Z for EXtraordinary Miniatures! 

The title may say the end, but it's not! I'm never done, haa! It's been fun! I hope you enjoyed all the posts this month. (*See post list & start here at A.) Today, I'll do a recap for the month.

I love working in miniature and always seem to be making something! You can see more of my work and other projects at my website.

* The A to Z links and Fairfield posts are linked on the My Dollhouses tab on the banner under the top photo.

Here are a few of my favorite photos and posts this month:

* The Fairfield, of course! 

* The Fairfield Kitchen was the second most visited post this month. (for now!)

Start 4/1: A - Fairfield Attic  B - Fairfield Boy's Room

F - Fairfield Dollhouse and video   I-J-K- Just my Fairfield Kitchen  

 L- Fairfield Living Room     U-V-W  Invitation to Dine: Fairfield Dining Room

***

* This will be a fun project: Future Witch's Cottage: N-O-P  - Other New Project - Cottage 

***

* Really happy with how this came out! Theme roombox, see the inside at link! 

So far, this was the most popular post, with over 100 views in that week alone.

Q-R - Quietly Working on Another Roombox 


* That's it! It was a busy month! I'll be going to the dollhouse shows tomorrow/Saturday so hopefully I'll get some photos there and share what I got. Plus  I'll share a couple other "little" things I started. ha!

* Thanks again for visiting! I appreciate everyone coming by. Come back soon for more posts!