April 06, 2023

2023 A to Z Blog Challenge: E for Every Kind of Dollhouse Food

 


 It's time for the annual A to Z Blog Challenge!  

The concept is simple - blogging for 26 days from A to Z, excluding Sunday.

* See A to Z Instagram - Facebook - A to Z Blog Master List of Participants

Today for the Letter E:

Like real life, Every Kind of Food has to be a part of the dollhouse. Can't let the mini people go hungry, right?

If you aren't familiar with dollhouse culinary dishes, then you are really missing something! There are some fantastic food artisans out there who make amazingly real culinary creations out of polymer and other clays that look just like the real thing, maybe even better! 

* Here's some creepy Halloween finger sandwiches. haa! * Check out these yummy pies! * Even some fun mini hot dog earrings!

I've made a few things I'm pretty proud of, but I'm nowhere near as good as these other artisans. But I like trying different things to see if I can make them or to see how they turn out.

Above: Some summer food I got from a past 1/2th, 1" scale swap: I made the bowl of potato salad.

* I had to add my favorite 1/24 stove from my half-scale Victorian house: (kit from MiniEtchers.com)



Here are some other foods I've made:

This table and foods are in a rooftop garden I made a while ago in a small wall-hung bookcase.


I haven't made any foods in a while. I'll have to try it again as I'll need some smaller food plates for my half-scale dollhouses.

 * Next: A to Z Letter F for Fairfield Dollhouse.

* Thanks for visiting! Be sure to come back for more photos.