April 04, 2020

#A to Z Blogging: D-E for Dollhouses Everywhere



Wall garden roombox

* Go to Day 1 

* Today is a double post for Dollhouses - Everywhere!

If you're a collector, well, then you know how it is. You save stuff - in case. You have boxes of supplies, lots of crafting items, paints, wood, etc. And then there's the projects themselves.

I've sold a few houses here and there, but many I keep as I enjoyed making them. So yes, they're everywhere. Dollhouses are part of the decorating scheme.

There's a rooftop garden I made in a small bookshelf cabinet on my wall in the family room.

BBQ scene in rooftop garden below.



I have several roomboxes in a bookcase and the Half Scale Country House on the bureau. You buy real-life furniture to fit the houses, of course.



On bookshelf: bought the half-scale house years ago. The table was made by my friend Gigi.

I have more roomboxes in a niche, in a shelving unit and on the bookcase in the living room.

In progress: lady's shoe store and men's shop in an old glass cigar box.



Oh, there's the double sitting room and writing room (not pictured) sitting on top of the hutch in the kitchen, too, along with a couple cabinets on the wall. You make them, so might as well decorate with them, right?

Old medicine cabinet with holidays on each shelf.


There's more not shown....

And admit it. I know I'm not alone in this....