Here's part 2 of my 2015 Miniatures Year in Review of projects I finished. See part 1.
* Projects I finished from October to December include:
* Built and decorated a Greenleaf Primrose kit into a Haunted Cottage.
* Decorated a small greenhouse turned into a Fortune Teller's Room
* Finished mini Christmas gifts
* Added a small half scale setting to a wooden box. Wallpapered side walls, added wallpaper to back glass and added a tile paper floor. (This was a commemorative whisky box I found that I turned on its side.)
(Oops! Ignore the cook who fell over. He had too much wine. haa!)
* Made an assortment of new print purses - I'm hooked as I have other fabrics I want to try.
* Made a Christmas scene in a larger greenhouse. (The bottom lifts off but it has a door on top that opens.) I was going to make a Christmas store before, but changed my mind. I used the decorated bookcase filled with tins I made and polymer clay teapots and some cakes made by my friend Kitty in Holland.
* Wow! I actually finished more than I thought!
What mini projects did you finish this year? Feel free to add links in the comments so we can take a peek! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016 to you!