December 29, 2015

Miniatures Year in Review 2


Here's part 2 of my 2015 Miniatures Year in Review of projects I finished.  See part 1.

* Projects I finished from October to December include:

October:
* Built and decorated a Greenleaf Primrose kit into a Haunted Cottage.





* Decorated a small greenhouse turned into a Fortune Teller's Room





November-December:

* Finished mini Christmas gifts

* Added a small half scale setting to a wooden box. Wallpapered side walls, added wallpaper to back glass and added a tile paper floor.  (This was a commemorative whisky box I found that I turned on its side.)



(Oops! Ignore the cook who fell over. He had too much wine. haa!) 

* Made an assortment of new print purses - I'm hooked as I have other fabrics I want to try.




* Made a Christmas scene in a larger greenhouse. (The bottom lifts off but it has a door on top that opens.) I was going to make a Christmas store before, but changed my mind. I used the decorated bookcase filled with tins I made and polymer clay teapots and some cakes made by my friend Kitty in Holland.





* Wow! I actually finished more than I thought! 

What mini projects did you finish this year? Feel free to add links in the comments so we can take a peek! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016 to you!