Keep it clean!
Since the schedule for my daily A to Z might be off, I'm going to share this in-between.
Swap time! Just got the annual Half-Scale Miniatures swap and what fun, as always, to open a box of goodies! Always great to get some new things that you don't have to make yourself - or never thought of making! Yay!
This year the theme was Household Accessories. You don't have to follow the theme, but it gave me an idea so I made a mop (tedious!!) and a bottle of cleaner, plus a "housekeeping" sign. (See top). I added a bucket printie as I just didn't want to make it. Great thing is that someone else made a bucket, too, (below), so I see I'm not too far off on size! I'll have to make mine as one can be in the house and one in the (yes, finally in-progress) garage.
Horse toy - Terezhina; Beads; Books, cookies - Sydney; Towels, perfumes, candle - Paula W., Glass dome - Glenda; First aid kit - Annilee
Rugs, hats, basket, towels - Joyce; kitchen scale - Jennifer, candles - Emily; jewelry box - Adrian
Always welcome! A table and Christmas decor - Ruth. Cute!
Pet bowls, tiny cute little bone and Kong - Jen.
Cute pots (oh the tiny utensils!) - Sharon; Kitchen wreath and "recipes" - Amy; clear pitcher, cake stand and tiny glasses (in capsule) - Terri.
Cup/saucer, teapot, silverware (not shown), signs, etc. - Gail
Pet bed, dishes - Beth; dog and cat (glad to see pets!) - Bea J; And - ha-ha! the mini Roomba to clean up after them with the "dust" - Mandy.
Bucket, "flashlight" great idea, matches, etc. - Cyndi (perfect for my garage.)
So many cute things. Thank you all for your creativity!
*********
I also joined in a Winter swap with the NAME (National Assn. of Miniature Enthusiasts.) for the first time. Perfect winter items. Always fun to get things you can't (don't want to or won't) make! It's always interesting to see what people come up with and then you think, Oh! Why didn't I think of that? ha!