October 18, 2023

#Halloween in Miniature 23-4: Let's Eat!

Welcome back to Halloween in Miniature! (Start and see schedule at Day 1, or see left column archives. Click photos for full size. Next: Day 5.) 

Every Halloween event needs food and lots of goodies! * Be sure to play along on Instagram (see info/link below.) *

I like making spooky food, so I've done some various dishes over time. Don't mind the mold and spiderwebs on the table above. Only adds flavor! haa!

Tea, anyone? I also have an assortment of Halloween-flavored teapots, some made by my Dutch friend, Kitty. These, and much more, are in my Halloween store. See store and interior here. This was a fun project to do.


Hungry yet? We have a unique assortment of cakes. (Watch out, that one may bite! ha!) 
Cakes made by my Dutch friend Kitty quite a while ago - that's how long I still need to make that Witch's Bakery. haa! I am so-slow!


This year, I'm doing something different by posting on Instagram and here, according to the day's themes. Be sure to friend me there (cwrite12), play along and share the list!!

Here's the theme schedule: Post your minis based on the day's themes and tag me and the post theme - @halloweenmini23