October 16, 2023

Halloween in Miniature 23-2: Witchy!

Welcome to this year's annual Halloween in Miniature! You can see past years' posts on the top tab. (Click photos for full size; see other posts in left column archives.) * Schedule/Start at Day 1 

This year, I'm doing something different by posting on Instagram and here, according to the day's themes. Be sure to friend me there (cwrite12), play along and share the list!!

Here's the theme schedule: Post your minis based on the day's themes and tag me @cwrite12 and the post theme - @halloweenmini23


Since today's theme is "Witch Way," which I'm interpreting as something witchy!

Above is the witch that is in my 1" scale haunted house I built awhile ago. See other photos of the house at my website. I know not everyone likes dolls, but I enjoy them in all sizes and all scales. I got this witch some time back from ebay. 


Another view of the witch and her, um, "friend." I put these in a small greenhouse temporarily.


Another witch, the Lady in Red, I also dressed some time back from a doll kit. 



I hadn't worked on a doll in bit, so it was fun recently dressing a much tinier Half Scale - 1/24th doll I got from Bonnie Glazier for my recently finished Witch Cottage. If you've been following the blog, I've been sharing the house's progress. (See last post, roof and accessories; see other posts in left column archives.)


And... we have guests! 


Oh, look, some friends have come to visit, or maybe share their favorite potions! How does that rhyme go? Double double, toil and trouble... Uh-oh, hope nothing goes wrong! These fun hand-sculpted 1/24th scale witches are by Lisa Tabbanor. (Check her Etsy shop.)  


How nice! Edwina (Julie Campbell's hand-sculpted witch 1/12th scale) brought dessert for everyone! Shh! Don't ask what the ingredients are! It can't be bad, though. It looks yummy and she has such a kind face - even if she has that glint in her eyes! 
(See more of Julie's dolls on her website or on Facebook.)



* Go back: Day 1  - Next: Day 3:  (Links active day of post.)



* Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back for more Halloween fun! *