October 24, 2023

Halloween in Miniature 23-9: Orange is the New Black

 

The reason why you (I) can't sleep at night... Bedroom in my half-scale Fairfield Dollhouse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to more Halloween in Miniature!

(Start/see schedule at Day 1; Next - Day 10  - More Skellies!

(Click photos for full size; see other posts in left column archives.)

Even though I already shared orange if you count the Day 5 pumpkins post, is there really too much orange around Halloween?

I say NOT!

I happen to like orange, as evidenced by the colorful print on the bed, which I chose since the dragon wallpaper was a different shade of orange. 


Love how the fireplace wall came out.


A touch of orange in the Witch Cottage parlor. Mr. Skellie decided to come in for a break. Had to have that touch of orange on the small table. I also added a lantern and book on that bare table. Cool is that I used the glow-in-the-dark powder and it works, giving it a slight greenish glow, though it's hard to get a photo of it.



---------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER: Don't forget to VOTE for The Witch Cottage at the Halloween Challenge. **** VOTE at link here - scroll down Row 6**** 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year, I'm doing something different by posting on Instagram and here, according to the day's themes. The difference is there'll be at least a couple more photos included on this blog. Be sure to friend me there (cwrite12), play along and share the list!!

Here's the theme schedule: Post your minis based on the day's themes and tag me and the post theme - @halloweenmini