November 01, 2023

October Update: Halloween & More

 

Scene from my Haunted House.

Thought I'd add a best-of-the month and show highlights for October.

Halloween in Miniature went well, though it did seem long (well, to me, since I was scheduling things! ha!)

The month's best post:

Besides the first post, everyone must like witches! 

The witchy post for Day 2 got nearly 100 views and counting as of this writing. 

Next popular was the first skeleton post on Day 3. 

Also popular was Linda's cool ghostly parlor on Day 6 and JP Sligh's Witch's Kitchen, with my companion short story on Day 8. 

This month's projects:

I finished the half-scale Witch Cottage, of course. Check out the videos. 

I got the skeleton funeral parlor long-set-aside roombox out and made some updates. Added some faux doors to the side, which I thought turned out well. I'll share more as I get it done. 

Don't worry, this'll be over. ha! I'm done with Halloween, too, (except for my cottage). It'll likely be changed then to a store. I don't decorate much for Christmas except in miniature so I'll probably change this to a Christmas store for now and then a doll shop, I think. I have quite a few mini-mini dolls here and there so maybe it's time to put them in one place.

I'll also be working on the half-scale Park Ave. Mansion. Stay tuned for updates! 

 Thanks again for visiting!