October 05, 2009

Miniatures Monday: Keep It Clean!

Other miniaturists understand how far we all will go to achieve realism in our dollhouse and miniature projects.

But.... this time, I think my friend, Kitty, has gone too far.

Cleaning is one of those things you try to avoid in real life, right? It's the last thing you want to do...

Well... Kitty recently added some "essentials" to her 1" scale (1 inch = 1 foot) Canal House that she's been working on.




She's even thrown in the soap and dirty rags! Now that's dedication! (I am teasing her, of course!)



Seriously, she did a great job! Kitty has a knack for adding little details and a lot of realism to her projects. I love seeing what she comes up with next. You can see more of her work at her blog, Minis by Kitty.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Camille revitalized my interest in minatures again!! I love her writing and love her use of minatures. Truly a great artist on many levels!