April 02, 2024

B -Miniature Bedrooms: A to Z Blog Challenge 24

 One of my favorite rooms in the half-scale Fairfield dollhouse. (See  F  on 4/8 for more pix and links.)

Today continues the annual A to Z Blog Challenge. 

Today is B for Miniature Bedrooms, which may "B" the most fun rooms to decorate in miniature!

Here you get indulge in your fantasies, decorate a room how you can't in real life...just make a place you can't wait to kick off your shoes and relax in!

(* Start at Day 1 - A. Next: C - Cigar Humidor Room)

My favorite thing is mixing colors and patterns. It took me a bit to get bold in doing that, but sometimes, the wilder the better! I do love decorating in miniature!

I loved this color scheme and the prints for the Fairfield main bedroom above. (See other room links here.)

The bedroom in the yellow Victorian house was also a favorite. I liked the old-fashioned print drapes, the wood valances, and the painted Victorian headboard:  (See yellow Victorian house video on website page.)




The 1" scale patriotic bed I recently finished:

* Come back for more tomorrow! *