January 29, 2009

Roast Me! at Book Roast Blog Today

Hear that sizzle?

I'm being roasted, grilled and whatever else today at the Book Roast blog.

Stop by and read a new excerpt from Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery.

** Take a chance! Answer a question at the Book Roast blog and you may win a copy of Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery or get a copy from Quake.

See you at the grill and bring your chef's hat.

** Be sure to comment! Then check back in later. I'll be popping in after 1 p.m. Central to see what everyone is talking about and find out why my ears are burning. ha-ha!

2 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

I popped over, but the post's not up yet. I'll try again later.

Morgan Mandel said...

The excerpt was cute. I also like the little chef guy they let you bring over here as well.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com