January 07, 2009

Favorite Writing and Miniature Posts: 2007-08 Review

I thought I would recap a few of my favorite posts from the past two years I've been blogging. Posts include short stories, miniatures and writing. Enjoy!

2007
Suspense short story, featuring Dachshund Sophie by Tim Wohlforth, Part 1

Suspense short story, Sophie by Tim Wohlforth, Part 2

2008
Miniature of Van Gogh's Starry Night, inspired by my mystery, Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery

Vincent Van Gogh in miniature

Miniature of the Month: The Vet's Office

August Daily Writing blog: The 7 Deadly (Writing) Sins

Art come to Life in Miniature

Halloween witches in Miniature

Writing tips and markets for kids and teens

12 Days of Christmas in Miniature, An Illustrated Christmas story: The Thief of Christmas Present, by Robert W. Walker, Part 1.

7 comments:

Katie Hines said...

Thanks for posting that review of sites.

Anonymous said...

That Van Gogh miniature is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea for a post - recapping previous posts - hmmm - I gotta try that one! LOL

Beth Groundwater said...

I loved your 7 Deadly S(Writing) Sins post. A good reminder to all of us writers to not be sinners! ;)

CA Verstraete said...

It was fun to go look at things again - and a "lazy" way to do a new post. ha!

Sharon Reece said...

Great recap of the past year and a good way to get more buzz out of what you wrote last year. Mind if I copy your idea?

CA Verstraete said...

Please do, Sharon. I figured it's too hard to always look in the archives and people won't so why not post a list of favorites?