January 24, 2009

Blog Award Again!

Thanks to Debbie at Debbie's Tiny Treasures and Jody at Mini Leaps and Bounds for giving me this blog award. This award is making the rounds, as this is the 2nd (and 3rd) time I've received it.

The rules state that you are to pass the award on to 15 people. (Would that be 30 this time?) I only named seven the first time and will probably only name a few more this round since I know a lot of bloggers don't like to bother with the awards, and I fear that I'll be repeating some blogs the others mentioned. But thank you ladies for your regards and good wishes!


A few blogs and bloggers of note - Please check them out!

* Donna of Hager Bears. Cute work.

* Tracy at Minis on the Edge for all the cool miniature dollhouses she creates. Great inspiration!

* My cool fellow authors of QUAKE at the Teen-Seen blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the award!

Jo Raines said...

We do seem to pass these awards around but, craving affirmation from others, it feeds something deep in my soul! LOL! Great to know others are reading what we're putting out there or else I feel I'm muttering to myself. My children already know the ragged wasteland that is often my brain! I like to come across as sensible in some aspect of my life!

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds