January 04, 2009

New Blog Award!

-- Thanks to my publisher Karen Syed for giving me this new Premios Dardo Best Blog Award. Gee, ain't it pretty?


The rules:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

I would like to present this award to the following sites in appreciation for all the effort, knowledge, and encouragement they offer to their readers.

The blogs I named were picked because they are informative, inspiring, funny, fun, or just plain enjoyable. Not all are writers, but I think others will enjoy the artists I've chosen who happen to work in miniature, or who inspire readers with their ideas. Here's what I picked:

Blogs (and their writers) of Note:

* Terrie Farley Moran, Women of Mystery

* Camille Minichino, Killer Hobbies

* Katie, Katie's Clay corner

* Kim, It's a Miniature Life

* Gayle Trent, Fatal Foodies

* Marsha Mees, Sassy Mini Dolls

* Dani, Blog Book Tours

* Daisy, Daisy Pink Cupcake

* Rachel, Miniature Cakes

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you. I'm honored! :)

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much! We at Women of Mystery are thrilled to be thought of so highly!

Terrie

Camille Minichino said...

What a surprise to start the new year with an award!

Thanks, Chris. I've announced this on my blog and hope many will also visit your other choices. I've already found some new ones to bookmark!

Camille/Margaret Grace
http://www.dollhousemysteries.com

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

WOW, thank you, Chris!!! Happy New Year!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

WOW, thank you, Chris!!! Happy New Year!

Gayle said...

Wow, Chris, thank you so much!!!! I'm honored.

Nan Higginson said...

Terrie Farley Moran is a powerhouse. I'm lucky to be in the blog with her. I'm a big fan - she makes it all seem so easy and yet she turns out high quality work all year through.

So great that you noticed and applauded her excellent work.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hope I don't get this award anytime soon. I would have a very hard time finding 15 blogs to give it to!

CA Verstraete said...

you're welcome all; well desereved. Sharon, I could've named 15 but didn't. Name what you can.

Clare2e said...

Sweet of you, Chris! Terrie's our finest ambassador- dress- whatever!