For a change of pace, I'm going to open the floor today strictly to other writers to share their thoughts on writing. Some possible questions:
* What makes you write?
* What keeps you writing?
* How do you decide what story to tell?
* Share your best writing memory.
* What was your "other" profession before you turned to writing? Or what is your other job now?
* Advice to young writers. Where did you start?
* What happened when you finally "got" it; what was it that made you think you finally had crossed a plateau in your work?
* What are your writing habits?