Is it real or is it miniature?
Today, I'm sharing some pieces that make me think of those interesting little second-hand shops where you can find all kinds of unique things for your house.
My friend Kitty first tried her hand at "shabby chic" decorating in her charming French Country-style "Brocante House," part of which I shared here previously.
She is continuing her fascination with the "shabby chic" style by constructing a new "Brocante Shop."
Can't you picture this neat hutch in your home or at your favorite store?
Make yourself at home. Looks comfy, don't you think?
Kitty made a great "faux" tray using everyday items.
* Make your own Miniature Tray *
1. Glue a scalloped or lacey paper trim to a round piece of wood or a Woodsie.
2. Paint paper and wood silver.
3. Make a tray filled with candle cups and candle holders: Fill the finished tray with silver bead caps and small crystal beads to resemble candle holders and cups.
* See more photos of Kitty's other work at her Minis by Kitty blog.