Is it real or is it miniature?
Today, I'm sharing some pieces that make me think of those interesting little second-hand shops where you can find all kinds of unique things for your house.
My friend Kitty first tried her hand at "shabby chic" decorating in her charming French Country-style "Brocante House," part of which I shared here previously.
She is continuing her fascination with the "shabby chic" style by constructing a new "Brocante Shop."
Can't you picture this neat hutch in your home or at your favorite store?
Make yourself at home. Looks comfy, don't you think?
Kitty made a great "faux" tray using everyday items.
* Make your own Miniature Tray *
1. Glue a scalloped or lacey paper trim to a round piece of wood or a Woodsie.
2. Paint paper and wood silver.
3. Make a tray filled with candle cups and candle holders: Fill the finished tray with silver bead caps and small crystal beads to resemble candle holders and cups.
* See more photos of Kitty's other work at her Minis by Kitty blog.
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran