October 18, 2010

Miniatures Monday: New Wizard Boxes

After seeing the amazing magic and amulet boxes made by members of the Mini Doll List (I'll share the link later when I find it again), I was inspired to make some magic boxes for my wizard.



















The room is done in paper clay but needs to be painted and decorated yet. I thought it would look neat to have some shelves and cabinets filled with various boxes and potion bottles. I wanted it to be slightly different from the fortune teller's house, which will have an assortment of crystal balls and other items.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

The little boxes are lovely. Remind me a bit of Antique Tea Caddy's. x

Enid Wilson said...

Lovely boxes!

My Darcy Mutates

Marian Allen said...

oooo, I love boxes! Especially hand-painted ones. I have to have boxes to keep all my boxes in, which kind of defeats the purpose of having cool boxes....

Marian Allen