February 10, 2009

Scrabble Tag

I love playing Scrabble(R) so it's funny that Helen from Straight from Hel tagged me.

According to Helen, this tag is called either “The Love of the Written Word” or the “Scrabble Tag.” The rules are:

List at least five things you do to support and spread a love of the written word, then tag five people. (If you list something that touches youngsters, you get a bonus letter!)

Okay the five things I try to do to support writing:

1. Feature writers on the blog and share interviews with them.

2. Invite writers to share their writing tips.

3. Try to write original posts on different aspects of writing.

4. Mingle posts on writing with posts about miniatures and other topics for variety. It draws non-writers to the blog who may find the book posts interesting also.

5. Seek advice and encourage other writers to share their knowledge. I realize I really don't know it all. ha!

Five people I'm tagging are:
* Chester Campbell
(oops, sorry Chester, I see Katie tagged you first. ha!)
* JR Turner
* Mayra Calvani
* Pam Ripling
* Emma Larkins

Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, I blogged about your Van Gogh miniature last Saturday: http://christinaerodriguez.blogspot.com/2009/02/van-gogh-in-miniature.html