October 10, 2010

Miniature Eye Candy: Mexican Corner Room


Thought I'd share a few older rooms and photos that I haven't shown in awhile. These may be familiar to some readers and new to others.

I made this corner room of foam core board covered with tinted lightweight Spackle. I liked adding the small roof and thought it added something to the room. The floor is mat board, which I painted and cut lines for tiles. Many of the items were from a miniatures group swap. I love the colors! Sometimes a smaller project is fun as you can fit a lot in, but actually get it done. (My problem. ha!) Ole!

* See more of minis at the Verstraete Miniatures Gallery.

2 comments:

Enid Wilson said...

Wow you are very talented, Candid. Have you published any non-fiction, teaching kids how to made this kind of crafts? I'm sure it will sell well, especially if you put the pet angle on as well.

Really Angelic

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Love it!