December 02, 2022

A Victorian #Christmas in WI - Tomorrow


 Get in a Christmas mood!

Fellow miniaturist Peg Rousar-Thompson and I will be displaying some of our dollhouses and miniatures at the Victorian Christmas event, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, DEC. 3 at The Civil War Museum, 5400 First Ave., (down by the lake) in Kenosha, WI

We'll have quite an assorted display! You won't want to miss it! (Here's a sample of the miniatures we showed.)

The event includes holiday music, demos, crafts, and more. Free gallery admissions. 

Sounds fun! First time I'll be there, so looking forward to it. I love history and this is a neat museum. It'll be interesting to see their Christmas present wish lists through the decades.

See link above for full details.

(Yeah, I know the photo isn't a very Victorian tree, but that's what I have for now without creating a whole new one!) You'd think they'd put some past photos on their website! Well, I'll try to take photos and post them afterward. 

Be sure to stop and say hello if you're there!