November 02, 2021

After #Halloween in #Miniature



Photo: My Halloween store

Well, another year's HALLOWEEN IN MINIATURE event is done and it was a good one!

What? You missed it? You can still follow the Halloween in Miniature posts - start at Day 1. 

Re-Cap: 

* The favorite post: 

Thank you for all the visits overall. But the favorite, with the most visits, was my miniature Halloween Store. See Day 3.

* Giveaway winners:

Nadine wins an ebook copy of In Miniature Style: Halloween

Veronica R. wins the mini spellbook! 

Emailing you both.

Thanks to all the entries!

What's Next?

More miniatures posts are coming up here, so stay tuned. Halloween is NOT over! I'm still working on the mini Haunted House. Maybe, just maybe, I'll make some progress to show you soon! ha! But I will be taking my home display down. I'm in a mood for putting up a bunch of mini Christmas trees! haa!


 * You can still get In Miniature Style: Halloween ebook!

* See photos and all links at the website.