November 14, 2021

Tiny TV Classics #Miniature #Christmas


 So FUN! This year's Christmas miniature scene is even better thanks to the new working miniature TVs from Tiny TV Classics. The miniature TVs so far come in four styles and eras with Batman, South Park, Back to the Future and Friends.

So cool that technology has made it possible to have a working TV that plays assorted clips from TV shows and you can even change the channel with the tiny remote! This is the Batman TV in my room  (though I also have the Back to the Future model.) 


So, since I decided to have a vintage-flavored Christmas using my miniature vintage dolls, I thought what's better than having them waiting for Santa and watching TV?  You can see a bit of it and even hear some of it in the video below. Isn't that cool???? I got such a kick out of this!

The shelving unit contains assorted Christmas teapots made by my Dutch friend, Kitty.

Yes, it's early but...

Merriest of Christmases to you!