December 16, 2019

#Christmas in #Miniature 2019-3: Meet Mrs. Claus

12 Days of Christmas in Miniature

* Go to Day 1 - Next: Day 4

I do have a Christmas dollhouse that I made and decorated some time ago, but it's too much to get it out to display now, so it's put away. (You can see more photos of the house at my website.)




If you're curious as to what really happens around Christmas time, well... Mrs. Claus is one busy woman! 

With a house full of elves and having to keep Santa chubby and happy in time for December 24th, that kitchen is one busy place! She always has a tray of cookies baking and new goodies being made. 
(Click photos for full size.)



A tray of Christmas goodies I made last year for my friend, Gigi. The cake is air dry clay that's painted, sealed and topped with a Christmas button. The mug has brown paint for chocolate with a dab of textured paint for whipped cream. The tray is wood, lined with Christmas paper. The handles are painted pieces of lace.