December 21, 2019

#Christmas in #Miniature 2019-8: Christmas Printies

12 Days of Christmas in Miniature

Back to Day 1 - Next, Day 9



PRINTIES!!! 

Nothing gets you in the Christmas mood better than decorating the dollhouse!

I enjoy making a lot of things myself, so I thought I'd hunt around and see what kinds of printies are out there. Here are some I found so start cutting and pasting!

Here's a great selection in one place of all kinds of printies at Ridiculous Printables blog.

* Free Christmas art.

* Cute vintage print Christmas boxes.

* Jen's Printables has a page of Christmas boxes plus lots of other great printies.

* Christmas mats, door decor, and other assorted printes here.

* Yes, I have a bunch of different printies linked on my website miniatures page, too. 

* Treefeathers has a page of Christmas printies - cards, boxes, ornament boxes, wrapping paper, etc. 

* Cute idea: Pattern and how to for a Christmas tree shaped dollhouse from cardboard.

* Some neat real life Christmas decor and minis, too.

* Print out a mini Nativity via Jean Day's site (right click to save.) She also has a page of free mini printables. 

* Mini Christmas book (and other printies)

Now go and get busy!