July 16, 2019

Update: Miniature Window Room

Updates will be coming soon on Gigi's Serendipity Shed. I've seen it in person - looking good!! She's doing a great job and adding some neat little touches.

In the meantime,  I wanted to share the progress of the interior of the miniature window room box I first shared here. I love how it turned out!  I'm just going to glue down the table and chair as I won't be taking it out. I also do have a couple tiny doll figures that - of course - I can't find at the moment. So I'll have to add them later or put them in another project.  Ignore the blank spaces as those are covered by the front. I'm working on adding the frame and acrylic to the box front at the moment.  (click photo for full image.)

The boxes on the floor, book covers and cabinet are from Dragonfly International. I found a couple Raggedy Ann doll boxes online and made the other boxes, signs, album and game printie myself.



And well, here I am trying to make a "nice" project, right? 

Look what I found at this fairy garden site: haaaa! Cracked me up. They're 2" tall. (They also have some cute Halloween figures and sets.)