I couldn't resist dressing up Petey the Dachshund from Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery, for New Year's. (Looks like he had more fun than I did. All I've done is cough for two weeks).
Dogs like to have fun. You can tell. Take a look at these Dachshunds at a parade in Florida and tell me they're not having fun!
Now imagine gathering more than 100 Dachshunds in one place. See Dachshund pic 2.
Of course, the real news in the past week was the dog thief!
No, not someone stealing dogs. If you didn't see this video on TV, then take a look. It's not every day that you see a German Shepherd come in to a store and help himself!
Maybe no one got him what he wanted for Christmas so he took matters into his own paws!
It makes you wonder, though... did he live nearby? He must've been in the store before as he knew just where to go. Was he coached? Did someone drop him off and pick him up outside? This might be the best (and funniest!) mystery of 2008!
** What do you think? How did the canine crook get away with it?
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran