September 30, 2024

Halloween: Spooky Season: Pumpkin Patch

 


Today's the last day of September -- already??? And the last day of the #septemberspookyseason24 prompts via Instagram. Hope you enjoyed the posts!

Today's Prompt: Pumpkin Patch. And since I don't have a formal "patch," I'm sharing some pumpkins again. They're always fun anyway, right? (Click photos for full size.)

Here's some pumpkins outside my half-scale Witch's Cottage again. That really is the house that's mostly decorated now. I should have the Van Buren house (see previous post) finished by Halloween so stay tuned for the final tour and more views!


I really liked decorating this house and making all the gardens as I wanted everything to be in orange, yellow, and the green.


** Today is Day 30 of #septemberspookyseason24 on Instagram. Daily posts and some giveaways via @wyrdworldminiatures. (Click photos for full size.)


* Follow me also - @cwrite12. I'll try to post my daily (hopefully) Halloween inspiration here also with a reminder. Join in! 

* Thanks again for visiting, as always!