September 28, 2024

Halloween: Spooky Colors of the Season

 

Today's prompt:  Colors of the Season!

For me, that's orange and purple.

Another favorite project: the Halloween Store. The Record Store shown on the same link is also purple, but with magenta. (Click name for more pix. Click photos for full size. See last post, Fortune teller)

First, the Halloween store (above). That was a fun one to do. I need to do one in half-scale yet.

I showed the Fairfield orange bedroom previously. 

So, what else? haa! Yeah, I've done a lot of projects!


More purple: Here's the half-scale Chantilly dollhouse that I leave set-up. I have flickering lights inside.

Orange:


Here's another favorite view of the other end of the Fairfield house bedroom by the fireplace.


** Today is Day 28 of #septemberspookyseason24 on Instagram. Daily posts and some giveaways via @wyrdworldminiatures. (Click photos for full size.)


* Follow me also - @cwrite12. I'll try to post my daily (hopefully) Halloween inspiration here also with a reminder. Join in! 

That's it for now! Thanks again for visiting. Come back soon for more Halloween minis!