July 13, 2024

Fun #Halloween Minis and Books!

 Set up a few of the Michael's Halloween minis (see last post) in the roombox I normally use for Christmas. I still have to add some more lights but thought I'd share ahead. (Click photos for full size.)


I just love that typewriter!

* Looking around: there are some other fun Halloween mini toys... 

Oh look at this! A tiny ET from the World's Smallest line on Amazon. Now that is cute!!


The mini Funko Bitty Pops of Nightmare Before Christmas are cute. (On Amazon.) I like the Pumpkin guy. 

And... how about some Halloween reading?

Speaking of Halloween, got my copy of the anthology, Noncorporeal II, with some great ghost stories including my eerie (and somewhat touching) story, "Secrets of the Last Mine." See post for links to buy.

And... the Kickstarter is still going on but nearing the end, 14  days to go, so get your goodies!  (getting close to the $2k bonus giveaways!) for the Behind the Shadows II anthology. Includes my creepy, Twilight-zoneish story, "Blink!" I loved writing this one!

Thanks for visiting again! Come back soon for more updates. Working on that neat half-scale tree bed!