March 21, 2022

Give Me Your Two Cents! #haunted #miniatures


 Here's your chance to weigh in!

Since I haven't decided yet and everyone loves to share their opinion (ha!), for fun I thought I'd ask for input. Who knows, you may agree with me or change my mind! Give me your two cents on which windows looks best with this octopus decoration. 

I used one of these Cthulhu (I never can spell this right!) octopus decorations as a light on the sitting room wall, but I thought they'd look pretty interesting on top of two of the windows in the front of the house-- but which two?

If you can comment, please do and let me know which number you like. If you can't comment, you can contact me at my website and leave a message with your choice. Or let me know on Facebook or on the Half Scale group if you're in that as I'll be posting there too.

** RESULTS: A few answers.  One liked the bottom; a few liked the top. A different answer I didn't consider was putting it on the bottom of the top window. (Considering it.) And an unexpected answer was not liking any. So, there it is! I'll try a couple temporarily, I think. Thanks for the input. 

Here's the choices: (click photos for full size)

1 - Front bottom windows


2  Front center windows. (I thought this level had enough going on already with the windowboxes and small deck?)


3 Upper shaped windows (But I thought maybe this makes it too busy with the peak decorations already there?)

What do you think? Which one do you like?

(Yeah, I've gotten further on the roof. Close now but what a *&^ job.)


 Will let you know the results and the final choice. Thanks again for stopping by!