August 25, 2021

More #HalfScale #Dollhouse Photos

 

Partial view of craft room

Surely, you're not tired of looking at dollhouse photos, right? I'm featuring my work tomorrow at the Half Scale Miniatures group on FB, so thought I'd share a few new photos here as well.

Well, new as in I just added some finished things to the Victorian dollhouse (see last updates, also scroll down or look in archives at left), or at least took recent photos. 

It's been fun working on this house and coming up with new things to make or kits to finish. But no worry! Of course I have many, many more kits to do yet! haa!

Part of craft table which is in center of room but I can't get a good overall photo. This was a NAME kit.



Kids craft table in the craft room, but hey, it's pizza time!

Kitchen: counter top, side baking table and main table. Finally found a dish drainer - was in the kitchen cabinet kit from D-Tales Miniatures/Ron Chase. (Now I wish I had another drainer!) The mixer is a painted metal miniature. I put some white puff paint in the bowl. The veggies are from past Half Scale group swaps.


The purse, if you didn't know, is actually a shaped button.

Just love this stove kit! From MiniEtchers.

More to come! Working on Halloween layouts and finishing the attic in the photo box. Got the top covered and working on putting the lights in next. See you next time!