August 21, 2019

New #Halloween Minis! #Halloween in #Miniature 2019 is Coming!

I love Halloween and miniatures, so combining the two is always fun. I look forward to finding new items, setting up my mini displays, and sharing the amazing work of others.

Wow, I've been lax! I didn't realize I haven't done a Halloween series post since 2015, so I'm overdue to have a Halloween in Miniatures week! (See the top tab here on the blog for previous links.) 

I've been on a great Halloween group on FB, the Haunted Orchid Dollhouse Club, so I've been inspired by a lot of the work I've seen there. Many of the creators agreed to let me share their work, so my big thanks to them! So... 


Look for it Halloween Week!

 Animation: https://www.fg-a.com/halloween.shtml

In the meantime.... to get in the Halloween mood,  I thought I'd  share a few of the fun minis I just found at Michael's. The new items were so cute, I got a big kick out of them! Glad I got others from the Lemax line in previous years as they never repeat them - and they really didn't have much this year! No furnishings, barely any figures! They still have the tombstones and coffins, though.

The Tiny Treasures line are really cute and this year they had some great ones!
Aren't these neat?!! Love the candle!



The pumpkins are stackable and flat from the Tim Holtz line.


I also got the skeleton clown figure from the Tiny Treasures minis. The grim reaper statue holding the skulls behind him at left (which light up!!) is also new and is from Lemax. (Lucky I got it half off as they were gone already!)  The costumed dogs are from Lemax from the summer beach line. (Costumed dogs contest.)





I wanted to share this despite the poor photo - this is with the Halloween picks and greenery decorations - pretty cool copper colored skeleton beads. I also got one with silver beads. They're different sizes. I thought they'd make good vases or for other mini decorating.



I also got some more lenticular (changing image) pictures from Recollections. (Looks like they shrunk the amount of pictures this year and only ones I saw.)