October 08, 2026

Halloween Miniatures!

 

Oh, look! A visitor. (Look fast before they disappear!)

I'm still decorating and making things for the inside of the Halloween Tea Shop, deciding what should go inside and where, etc. I have to say, I really like how this came out. (*Click photos for full size. See other photos at the link.)

In the meantime, I keep adding things here and there. Someone left a Trick or Treat bag outside. Oh! And there's a ghost visiting! I didn't mention before, the bench is an old Lemax item from, I think, 2013. I save things until I find a project they fit. Luckily, I could find it in my stash. haaa!

I also made some furnishings that I thought would look good.

I had the resin table from a small Christmas set and thought it would look better painted black. I added a skeleton lampshade for the theme.

The small couch on the right is part of a plastic sectional that I covered with fabric. I love the prints! I made the slipper chair on the left.

I'm still deciding what to put in the large wall shelf. Books, of course. And lots of pumpkins. And skulls, too. So far....

I'm also working on the Haunted Library kit from Michael's. Furnishings made. Have to fill the shelves, then the frame is next. 

*** And... I am thinking, somewhat, on that Spooky Restaurant, which I thought of adding on top of the Witch's Bakery. Will have to see what to do next in case I want to separate the two sections. 

* Here's the idea of what I had in mind. This was when I was testing when the bakery itself was started. It should make more sense as I build it and construct the windows. The door and outside stairs will be on the other side not shown.

* Oh... Hubby did find a two-part adapter. After much soldering, re-soldering, (and arguing!), that is attached. So I'll have to finish the sides of the restaurant and get the building together. The front has egg carton and is set aside, but I have to build in windows, then add a door, and outside stairs. The idea is to have separate electric in each building but run both together on one transformerusing LED lights. Will share any progress on that later. Have to do the Halloween projects while I'm in the mood!

* That's the projects so far. Thanks for visiting & come back for more soon! *