September 13, 2026

MiniJoyMonth 13: A Little Light

 

half-scale tiki room
Half-Scale Tiki Room

Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work!  (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )  

*Click photos for full size. * For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.

Today's Prompt: A Little Light

I admit being a little stumped on this one, at first. 

Lights, camera, action?

Light it up?  A lit room?

Then I saw this pic again and said, that's it! Fun lights!

Flamingo lights
What else to do at these fun ights?

This was a fun project, making a Tiki Room in a former photo storage box. I love these as they are the perfect size for half-scale. I'll have to hunt for more! (See more photos at above links.)

It seemed the perfect way to light it was using a string of Flamingo lights around the walls.

I made everything in the room. This one was really fun to decorate and figure out.

* Thanks again for visiting. Come back tomorrow for more minis. * 








* Thanks again for visiting. Come back tomorrow for more minis! *