February 10, 2026

More Book Nooks I liked

Day of the Dead book nook
If I had to pick a favorite... I love the colors and Skellies!

 I admit, these are addicting. I see three that I'd love to get... eventually. (*Click photos for full size.)

I have to add my gripe here - boy these are getting pricey. Yes, they're fun, attractive, neat themes, but when they are getting to the point of only being punch-out wood puzzle pieces, $50 and up is getting to be too much. I saw some listed as $80-$100. Way overpriced. They found a niche and are starting to exploit it.

I get annoyed by flat pieces. If there's a dog or a figure or food, etc, then I want a "real" miniature, a 3D item, not a flat punch-out piece, especially at the higher pricies. But that's me. I do like these three but, there again, I'd have to be adding all kind of regular miniatures to improve them. But I get a kick out of miniature skeletons so that would be fun on the one below. 

(These are all at $40 and $50 now. but if you wait and put the item in watch or hold, they often offer a coupon or discount.)

My top two favorites: 

Day of the Dead book nook


I really like the colors and the skeletons in the Day of the Dead theme. But, I'd have to add some regular skellies, skulls, food, etc. in there for realism. This just might be my favorite. (Cutebee Plaza de Los Muertos/Amazon). Same model - Cutefun/Amazon.

Detective agency book nook


This one's been around a while, but it still catches my eye. I like the buildings and mystery theme in the Rose Detective Agency, Fsolis/Amazon.

Viking book nook


Interesting. This Viking theme caught my eye because of the buildings: Fifijoy/Voyage Through the Storm/Amazon.

Egyptian book nook

I love Egyptian figures so this one caught my eye, too. But, again, it looks like all flat stuff though this is an intriguing model: (Fifijoy/Egyptian Pharoah's Tomb/Amazon) It's an interesting theme and could work better with the Egyptian miniature figures I've saved for an eventual roombox.

Well, that's the latest I found. 

* Thanks again for visiting. Come back soon for more miniatures.* 

* Affiliate links may offere some compensation to the blog owner.