March 08, 2024

HS Dollhouse Mansion Flowers & That Bed

 It's sounding like Spring outside with the Cardinals calling and blackbirds whirring, so it's a good time to make miniature flowers, too. (*See last post- planters and diner; see other posts in left column archives. Click photos for best view full size.)

Decided to plant some different pots and planters for the Half-Scale Mansion. See photo above. Yes, that small round "planter" is actually a vintage wood sewing thread spool. I liked the size and painted it with a light coat of chocolate brown.


I thought the small bed of "sunflowers" added something in front. I might change the green pot for the pot of white flowers that's on the deck. Not sure yet. I still have to add another large container on the porch by the door.

Here's the rooftop garden again. I moved that pot over on the table and added a book. Have to find a drink to put there, too.  


Even added in the bunny fountain for Easter. 😊 I'll look for a grill to add here.


The 1" scale bed:

Finished up the bed and I think it came out pretty cool. It's for sale; contact me if interested. (US shipping only.) Both ends are decorated the same. The drawers open and are lined.



Thanks again for visiting! We'll see what I work on next. Furnishings, I think. Oh, I wish the dollhouse shows were here already. ha!