January 01, 2021

Happy New Year 2021!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and much better 2021!

Thank you to all who visit and read the blog, I so appreciate it! Will be back soon for more posts, minis, and whatever else!

For now, what's underway?

As I always have several projects started at once, I am working on one of those China kits, Sam's Study. (See stock photo above.) I do like the colors on this, but I'm redoing it in dark shades to make it into an Edgar Allan Poe library. Oh, and yes, I have a second one in case I want to do one in the bright colors!

The record store is about done except for replacing one piece of art on the wall and touch up paint on another. More photos coming soon!

The skeleton funeral parlor is also underway and the gold paint worked out marvelous! Photos coming soon. See last update post. 

See you in the New Year!