October 21, 2019

Update: #Halloween Projects


I didn't realize it's been a bit since I posted. Gigi has been busy with school and her job, but she is making progress on the Paris Miniature Project. Hopefully we'll have some "small" updates soon! 

In the meantime, I've been working on - what else? - Halloween projects. ha!

Some updates: New photos of this year's Halloween set-up. I've been trying to get photos of the whole thing or a video. The fun thing is I added flashing lights to the inside of the gray-purple Victorian house. Fun as it makes it look like it's haunted but - it's hard to photograph. haa!

Here are some recent pix I took. I'll try to get more photos yet. I also have a new small project that I'm saving to reveal. (Click photos for full size.)

Take a walk in the cemetery.. Just added this cemetery wall set (above and below) from Lemax. It has gargoyles on the back and sides and is nice to section the area off.



Another new addition since we had some rebate coupons. The Witch's Tower. It's pretty cool as the small witches on top spin around.  




The Victorian Half Scale Haunted house...


It's hard to tell here, but those are the lights flashing inside... It's a purple - yellow - green strand. 

It's best not to wander too far as you never know who you'll run into...

Added the green trees too, which are really for outside but they're kind of cool added to the display.


So... just a few scenes to get you in the Halloween mood. Don't forget to come back on OCT. 26 for HALLOWEEN IN MINIATURE!!